I always opt for this most simple shrimp-dish, whenever I am confused or lazy to cook. This is surprisingly easy to cook and the taste is amazing. Also not too much ingredients are required for this preparation.
- Shrimps 1 cup (deveined, deshelled and washed)
- Potato 1 large (cut into thin wedges)
- Onion 1 large (chopped)
- Green chilli (according to taste)
- Nigella seed/ kalo jeera 1/4 tea spoon
- Black & yellow mustard seed (1 table spoon each) (make a paste with green chilli)
- Salt & turmeric powder
- Mustard oil
The key ingredient
- Heat oil and in a pan and temper with kalo jeera and 2 green chillies.
- Add onion and sauté it till translucent and lightly pink in color.
- Add potato at this point and sauté for few more minutes.
Serve with steaming hot rice.