This one is a very quick, easy and tasty dish. It does not require too many ingredients as well.
- 1 Small size cauliflower (cut into medium size florets)
- 1 Large onion (sliced)
- 1 tomato (sliced)
- 1/2 Bunch coriander leaves
- 1/2 Bunch mint leaves
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 1/2 Inch ginger
- 3 Green chilli
- Salt & Sugar
- White oil
- 1 Tea spoon lime juice
- Make a smooth paste of coriander,mint,garlic,ginger and green chilli together.
- Heat 3 or 4 teaspoon oil in a wok and fry cauliflower florets with little bit salt. Take out from oil and keep aside.
- Add onion in remaining oil and fry until soft and translucent. Now add tomato slices and fry for a while.
- Add coriander-mint paste and fry in high heat until raw smell disappears and oil starts separating.
- Add salt and little bit sugar. And finally add fried cauliflower.
- Give it few good stir and turn off the flame.
- Finally add lime juice and it is ready to serve.:)