- Shim/flat beans 200 gm ( cut the beans in half if very big in size)
- 1 and half cup mustard paste and poppy seed paste with 1 or 2 green chili (1:1 ratio)
- 1 table spoon unsweetened yogurt
- fresh chili 2 piece
- salt, mustard oil (as required) and turmeric powder(little bit),sugar (little bit)
- Mix the paste of spices with yogurt ,salt,turmeric powder and 2 table spoon mustard oil in a microwave safe bowl.
- Mix the flat beans with this mixture. Cover it with a lid.
- Set the microwave temperature at "low". And micro it for 7 minutes.Check if the beans are tender and done. If not , micro it for 5 more minutes in "medium" temperature.
- Add quarter spoon sugar and give it few minutes standing time.
Serve with plain steamed rice.