- 'Gobindo bhog chal' or parboiled rice 1 hand full (or may be less than half cup)
- Date palm jaggery (as per taste)
- Full cream milk 1 ltr
- Few drops ghi
- Cashew nuts and pistachio nuts (chopped)
- Moist the rice with ghi using your hands.
- Boil milk for some time and put the rice in boiling milk.
- Cook in low flame until rice is cooked.
- Add date palm jaggery and cook for few more time in medium heat and when it thickens to a desirable consistency ..put the flame off.
- Garnish it with chopped cashew nuts and pistachio nuts.
- Serve in room temperature or cold.