Egg 4 pieces,
1 large onion paste (it would be better if it is scraped),
Ginger paste 1 and half tea spoon,
Dried red chili 1 piece,
Pinch of Shah jeera and few Shah morich and a small cardamom stick,
Salt to taste,
Oil to cook,
Milk 1/4 cup,
1/2 spoon Ghi and little Garam masala powder.
- Fry well the hard boiled eggs with salt and turmeric and keep aside.
- Add the dried red chili and pinch of Shah jeera and few Shah morich and a small cardamom stick in that oil .
- When the 'foron' crackles put the onion and ginger one by one and cook for few mins.
- After few mins when beautiful smell of cooked onion and ginger starts coming and the oil separates from the masala, put the salt, suger and turmeric and cook for another minute.
- And put the milk in that(no water needed). When starts shimmering put the eggs in gravy and put the lid on for few minutes in low heat.
- When its done and gravy thickens put the Ghi and Garam masala.
- serve it hot.